Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #61

Good morning everyone...
Here it is, another wonderful Saturday morning. I am sending congratulations to all of the Mountainqueer fans on giving away the game to UConn. Go Huskies and God Bless you Bill Stewart.

As everyone knows I am a diehard MARSHALL fan. I hope the HERD looks good today against UTEP. Will the rebuilding process ever be done?

I suppose I should talk about work...It sucks. Enough said.

Trick or Treat night Jackie and I were giving out candy. Suddenly, the porch light went off. I stepped into the house so I could get another bulb. There, beside of the turned off switch, was Alex Cat. He had the most innocent look on his face. Kinda makes you wonder.


Here you go, Ginger...

Sick?

My co-worker was being let go due to a nasty habit she had of not always showing up for work. As an officer in our union, I was preparing to argue on her behalf when she took matters into her own hands and insisted, "But I was really sick this time!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: