Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #58

Good morning everyone...

I hope this wonderful saturday morning finds everyone well. I am officially off work for ONE WHOLE WEEK. YIPPE!!!!

There was an interesting incident this morning. Everyone knows that Jackie calls Alex Cat "the finnicky little bastard." She swears she is going to open 1 can of food and that he will have to eat that. This morning she opened his food (he showed us that he was not going to eat it by covering it up). Jackie called him a few choice names and told him he would have to eat it. All Alex Cat did was look at her and give a very soft pathetic meow. I will have to say that he did, at least, eat the second can.....

In defense of Jackie Alex has gone thru many cans of food this week. He is a little finnicky.

Something new for this saturday morning. Many of you know Kenny G. Let's all welcome him to the 21st century as he has a computer now. I will be sending him a link to the saturday morning reflection so that he will have something to read.

Deer season is rapidly approaching. I am looking forward to some fresh venison. I have an urge for some backstrap Cajun style. Yummy.

Here you go, Ginger...

Today I picked up my mother-in-law at the airport. She's getting a little up there. She's at the age where she doesn't remember things too well. So when I saw her I said, "Thanks for coming. Have a nice flight!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: