Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #60

Good morning everyone...
It's a lovely fall morning and cold enough that I will actually have to wear pants. Does this mean it is time for me to pack away the shorts? Kind of makes me depressed.

There was a miracle at the house this morning. I was the one to feed the cats and Alex Cat actually ate the first can I opened for him. I didn't have to threaten to kill him or anything......

Jackie and I are planning on a drive to look at the leaves. I hope they are nice and...if they are then there may be some pics posted on facebook by Jackie.

ok...now let me tell you what happened last night at the football game. Jackie and I went to the concession stand to get some hot chocolate. My ex wife was working the concession stand so we went to a different line. When we ordered the man went to get our hot chocolate...suddenly my ex appears with a pre poured cup. He delivered it and I made him take it back. I didn't see it poured and I don't trust her any farther than I can throw her...(all of you that know my ex and are laughing can stop it)...I am pretty sure I will hear something about this.

Here you go, Ginger...
A Sunday School teacher was trying to explain about saying grace before meals. One of the pupils was the young son of the minister of that church, so she started the discussion by asking him, "Jerry, what does your father say when the family sits down to dinner?"

Jerry answered, "Dad says, 'Go easy on the butter, kids, it's three dollars a pound!'"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: