Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #57

Good morning everyone...

WE ARE....
MARSHALL!!!!!


Where did the warm weather go? I am pretty sure that I am not ready for any cold.

This morning's coffee is very good. Normally I like mine hot and black, but today I had Jackie dip her finger in it and sweeten it up for me.

There isn't much going on in my world. All is quiet and I like it just fine. I know that very soon there will be a drive over into the mountains to scope out the leaves as they change colors.

I suppose I will catch the MARSHALL game on the radio. I wonder which team will show up?

Here you go, Ginger...(hurry up and get back to work cause Zach is killing me)...

A young woman wasn't feeling well, and asked one her co-workers to recommend a physician.

"I know a great one in the city, but he is very expensive. Five hundred dollars for the first visit, and one hundred dollars for each one after that."

The woman went to the doctor's office and, trying to save a little money, cheerily announced.

"I'm back!"

Not fooled for a second, the doctor quickly examined her and said, "Very good, just continue the treatment I prescribed on your last visit."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: