Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #59

Good morning everyone...

Today is good old Saturday. Yippee! The company and the coffee are both very good this morning. Life is good and it seems that I have been just happy for a long time now. I am thinking that is the way life is supposed to be.

Alex Cat has been acting like a cat. He has actually been sitting on my lap...and allowing me to pet him. I remember when we first got him...he wouldn't allow us to even touch him.

There isn't much fall left. I think the frost will arrive soon and kill off all of the allergens floating around. I look forward to that. Of course with the coming of snow there is also the arrival of Trout Fishing. I am not sure where I am going, but I am going somewhere. I mean in the local area. Not sure that I want to plan another trip to Park City Utah this year. Maybe next year.

A note for everyone...Life is too short to be sad and unhappy. Do what you want to do and enjoy everything. Be open to new experiences and don't get to far away from your center. One day you will look back and it will be over. Don't rush it.

Here you go, Ginger...

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.

As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,

"They will in a minute."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: