Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #56

Good morning everyone...

Once again the cycle of life has turned to..SATURDAY! Everyone knows what that means (this time of year).

WE ARE...
MARSHALL


Even though THE HERD has had a rough start to the season I am still one of the faithful. I hope to see everyone at the game. THE HERD sure does need a win........

The past week has been just like the previous weeks. Days filled with work and some pretty strange questions. I never cease to be amazed by what people think, or even by what they think they deserve. I learn something new almost every day, There are so many Government programs available to just give away money. Especially to so many that have never contributed to society. Simply amazing.

This morning Jackie and I are sitting here with the windows open listening to the birds sing. Occasionally I can hear the washing machine, but everyone understands the mood, right? Alex Cat and Josie Cat are sitting in the window watching this bird sing. I wonder if this bird knows exactly how much these cats are dreaming about his death?

The date for the quick trip to Lake Erie has been set. Just so everyone will know the date is **/**/****. If you really want to know and are planning to not burglarize my home call me and I will tell you. I spoke with the charter people and there are still a few seats left. Gonna be a blast.

Here you go, Ginger...

A husband went to buy a birthday gift for his wife. Some friends had been invited over that night to celebrate her fortieth, and he wanted to get something special. At the store he spotted some cute little music boxes. One blue one was playing "Happy Birthday."

Thinking they were all the same, he chose a red one and had it gift-wrapped. Later, at dinner, he gave it to his wife and asked her to open it...

When she lifted the lid, out came the tune to "The Old Gray Mare, She Ain't What She Used to Be!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: