Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection#13

Good Morning Everyone..
This morning I am reflecting from the kitchen table instead of my usual spot in the recliner. Seems my house has been taken over by 14 y/o girls. I knew that it was a different kind of day when I saw Josie carrying a stolen sock. The sock was very colorful (as near as I could tell) and was not something I would wear. I am sure that the girls will find it...someday.

WE ARE.....MARSHALL!!!

Work just pisses me off. Not really sure what the plan might be but...I know that I only have 3551 days left to work.

Nena....got stuff back from review.Paid a bill stamped at the beginning of June 2009.

Here is something on a positive note...Latisha and I have made plans for New Years Eve. I am not telling WHERE we are going, until we get back. I know she has told a couple of her friends, but I am not posting the location on here. GONNA BE A BLAST!!!

Ginger...here is one for you....

Eating Strawberries

A farmer was driving along the road with a load of fertilizer. A child playing in front of his house saw him and called, "What are you hauling?"

"Fertilizer," the farmer replied.

"What are you going to do with it?" asked the child.

"Put it on strawberries," answered the farmer.

"You ought to live here," the child advised him.

"We put sugar and cream on them."

Well, until the next time, Please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: