Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #11

Good morning Everyone...I would like to start this Saturday Morning Reflection with...WE ARE.....MARSHALL For all of THE HERD fans today is the day MARSHALL becomes BOWL ELIGIBLE.

I like to think that as we grow older we become smarter. I seem to have reached an area of smartness where I realize just how much I don't know. I am working on learning more. This past week has been just a week. Nothing much to it. Social calendar...good. House...good. Friends...All OK. Cat...Hey, CAT!? For those of you that didn't already know...There has been a new arrival at my house. Her name is Josie. She came in the open back door and plopped down on the couch. There were several trips back and forth. She now lives with me and appears to be quite content. Tuesday she will be mad, but as a responsible pet owner I will have her spayed. Please note that I did discuss this with her and told her that if she stayed she would have to be fixed...she meowed in an understanding tone and that sealed the deal.

The weather folks are predicting a very nice day today. I am looking forward to the MARSHALL game. Latisha and I will be in attendance. GO HERD!! Today, I will also join in with the cheers and chants of "FIRE SNYDER!!!"

Well, until the next time...Please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: