Friday, November 6, 2009

DISGUSTED

I am disgusted and finally had my say.....and yes, I did send it.....


Subject: My opinion
To: hamrickm@marshall.edu
Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 12:43 PM


I watched the MARSHALL v. ucf game on National TV I was appalled. Normally, I do not voice an opinion about someone's qualifications. Are you sure Mark Snyder is actually qualified to coach football at the level he is being paid to coach? Starting now I am withdrawing my support from Marshall Athletics in protest of this gentleman remaining as a head coach. Snyder has sullied the reputation of Marshall football and should be dealt with immediatley. I will not be purchasing SEASON TICKETS until Snyder has been replaced. I realize that I am only one person, but I am sure that there are others as fed up as I am.

Sir...if you don't have the nerve to fire Snyder....please allow him to see the emails that are being generated and maybe this gentleman will resign and hopefully someone capable and competent will restore MARSHALL Football to its proper place in the ranks of college football.

No comments: