Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #12

Good Morning everyone...Time for another Saturday Morning Reflection....

Today THE HERD has another chance to be BOWL ELIGIBLE. I still call for MARK SNYDER to be traded to another team. MARSHALL UNIVERSITY has tried to play with the BIG BOYS and has not been able to do so. To play with the BIG BOYS you gotta act like the BIG BOYS. OHIO STATE would not tolerate the statistics that SNYDER has generated and would send him back to MIDGET LEAGUE football.C'MON HERD lets act like the BIG BOYS.

Once again I will say that this may be my last regular season MARSHALL GAME until SNYDER has been dealt with. I advocate firing him at halftime, on the field, and allowing anyone else to coach the rest of the game.

Now, for work....WOW Volumes of work and staff shortages make life busy.

Nena...Get Well Soon....I'm tired of picking up your slack.

Life, as I know it, is getting better all the time. Things are just coming together and fun keeps coming my way. Even some future plans look like they are happening. I am ever so happy to be back home and living life the way I was meant to. I have met and now have a wonderful young lady in my life. All seems to be well there. She will be attending the GAME with me today.

Well, until the next time please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: