Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #10

Hello to all...First item this morning...My condolences to all affected by the violence at Fort Hood................................................

Now, let me address the email in the previous post. Everyone knows that I am not a supporter of Mark Snyder. I also maintained that he should be given a chance to prove himself. Enough is Enough. He is a Son of MARSHALL and should be allowed to resign and move on in his career. Mark...are you listening?

Finally, after some negotiating, I have secured some land to hunt on in Ohio. I am excited about that. Please remember that I had been living in KY and had lost many of my Ohio contacts. Feels nice to be home.

Last week I had mentioned that my ex's lawyer couldn't get in touch with her to come in and sign the papers. Suddenly, she arrived and the last word I had was she had signed. Maybe she still does read this. No matter...it is done.

My weekend is flowing well. Latisha and I are heading out tonight to a beautiful spot in central WV (no name for now) and look forward to having a fantastic time.

Ginger...This part is for you....

"Last week at church I observed a young gentleman sitting in a pew several rows ahead of me. The child continually misbehaved until the exasperated father picked the child up and headed towards the exit. Just before the child exited the church the little boy called out to the congregation.."Pray for me...Pray for me!!!!!"

Well, until the next time...Please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: