Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #9

Here we are again...another beautiful (and rainy) Saturday Morning. I can hear the rain plinking on the metal roof. A very comforting sound. I can smell the coffee. The house is quiet while the kids are asleep. I realize that statement will cause those of you that know me to wonder...My other daughter (charly) stayed last night.

OK...Lets reflect. The past week has been filled with life. Work was just fine. Payday came and went. Bills got paid. Groceries got bought. There is, of course, an update on my situation with the EX-WIFE. I spoke with my lawyer and the final order, you remember...the one where I am obligated to pay half of the vehicle she let go back to the bank, hasn't been signed. I was told that her lawyer can't get her to come in and sign it. I am not sure what the deal is with that, but if there is no order in place doesn't that mean the seperation agreement stands? That agreement says she is responsible for her vehicle. I think I am just gonna watch and see how this one goes.

Since today is all rainy and wet, I believe I will spend a large portion of the day enjoying some college football. There is a very good chance that when this week of football is over that THE MARSHALL UNIVERSITY THUNDERING HERD could be BOWL ELIGIBLE. I will have to do my very best to get some tickets to a bowl if THE HERD goes.

There is a friend out there that is going thru some very trying times. This friend indicated to me that there has been a lot of discussion about the situation and much prayer has been offered up. God will lead you where you need to be (or go). Do not try to make a deal with God as he has his own plans. Also...don't make him burn a bush in your yard to give you enough light to see the plan...use your own light.

Well, until the next time...Please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: