Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #8

Hello...and Good Saturday Morning to everyone. I hope this weekend finds everyone in good health and spirits. I know that my spirits are in rare form and I am walking 10 feet above the clouds.What's that? Why am I so happy? Well, it's my kitchen CHAIR. I have discovered that it works,exactly as it should, and allows me to relax (among other things).

The past week of work has been busy (as usual) and filled with non exciting and mundane issues. I will have to say that the new boss is still on my good side and I believe he will do a good job. Sometimes when the new boss comes in he says he is gonna be good...this one seems to be proving it.

My weekend has been and will be filled with football. The Fairland game last night and the MARSHALL game today. I hope to see everyone there. Its an early game and I will be sober.

Tonight...Latisha and I are going to Kenny's house (you remember, the old retired guy that cooks for me) to have dinner with him and Bev. Gonna be a good time and Kenny is fixing his chicken casserole. I'm bringing some wine....hmmm wonder where thats headed.

Well, until the next time...Please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: