Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #6

The heater was on when I woke up this morning. I am not sure that I care for that. More summer is needed. There just was not enough fishing, boating, or cooking out. There is still a bunch of that to come, but it is colder and something isn't quite right with cooking out while wearing a jacket.

I believe there is gonna be a pitcher of sangria made in the next week or so. Adam and I have talked about getting together and drinking a few...maybe ribs or pizza also. Sounds like a good time to be had by all.

Todays reflection centers around life. You know, that thing we are all involved in. The daily activity of just being. The happiness, joy, and peace that I have found seems to grow almost daily. The peace I have found in my job. The feelings inside of me that are derived from me growing closer to God. The little things that make me smile and most of the time the big things are just shrugged off. Life continues to be good.

I have danced in the rain and I have played in the snow. I wanna do it again.

Well, until the next time, please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: