Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just Business Today

Today, is just about business. I have been working on my marketing plan and developing the products that I want to be associated with. There are tons of "things" out there for sale, and many of thm hold no interest for me. I am not going to do MLM or even buy a website and reproduce it for sale. I want to sell real products and services on the internet. Many people say that it won't be profitable, but I don't really care. I have had my ass handed to me before. Speaking of getting your ass handed to you... our friends Adam and Stephanied are supposed to come over tommorrow night for a BUTT WHIPPING in spades. This all depends on the weather and their baby. Stephanie should read this tonight and I am sure will say something to me at work in the morning. Anyway , please remember that I have to pay the bills...click a link and maybe even buy something.

http://www.candidlyyours.biz/freesurvey

No comments: