Sunday, February 3, 2008

BUTT KICKING

Last night,two friends (Martin and Allison) came over for their next BUTT KICKING in our usual spades game. The alcohol flowed freely and the burgers were cooked good enough to eat. The cards just weren't going as well as they could have for my wife and I. There were several times when Martin and Allison actually had the lead, but due to some superior card playing skills, my Wife and I prevailed. Once again, posted on the refrigerator for all the world to see, is the final score card showing Martin and Allison as losing the game.

On a different note Martin's unit has been activated and is preparing to ship out to Afghanistan. I don't know when he leaves and I don't know when he will return. I wish him the best of luck and hope for his safe return. Please, would everyone send out good thoughts for our comrades actively serving in the Military.

As always, I still have to pay the bills, please click on the links, and maybe even buy something.

http://www.candidlyyours.biz/mystery

No comments: