Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #75

Good morning everyone...

Another saturday morning has arrived. The birds are singing, the rain is falling, and the coffee is good (the company isn't bad either).

Today, I am actually going to go political...

What the HELL is wrong with you Americans out there!!??? This country was founded on the belief of FREEDOM of RELIGION and expects tolerance from everyone that is involved. I am gonna have to say that the next time some MUSLIM starts to spout off about this great country (and I am not talking about expressing an opinion) then perhaps it will be time for one of us to simply slap the piss out of them. Those people that don't like it here...go back and change YOUR country. Leave mine alone...I have had enough and am thinking about following my own advice!!

The President of the United States should NEVER apologize for THIS country or say anything that should be construed as negative towards Her. I realize that we only have a short period of time until the islamic,liberal is sent from the White House. I look forward to this. I hope that it will not be too late for America to once again embrace the core values that made Her great.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Here you go, Ginger...

Our local minister had all of his remaining teeth pulled and new dentures made a few weeks ago.

The first Sunday, his sermon lasted 10 minutes. The second Sunday, he preached only 20 minutes. But, on the third Sunday, he preached for an hour and a half.

I asked him about this. He then told me "well, John, that first Sunday, my gums were so sore it hurt to talk. The second Sunday, my dentures were still hurting a lot. Now the third Sunday, I accidentally grabbed my wife's dentures AND I COULDN'T STOP TALKING!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: