Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #54

Good morning everyone...

I LOVE this crisp cool SATURDAY MORNING feeling. The weather seems to be getting just right. Just right for fishing. Perhaps a trip to Lake Erie...very soon. The fishing companies are fishing for Jumbo Perch out of Vermillion. That is some good eating. Almost as good as Crappie.

The past week of work has been filled with some of the strangest problems. I have been doing this job for a while now and have been amazed all week long. I am looking forward to the end of this FULL MOON CYCLE. Maybe the "strange" will go away.

The Reds are deep in the playoff run and looking good. We haven't seen that in a while. Maybe this is the year they go all the way.

Before I close this out I have got to mention the cat races. I am exhausted just watching the two of them chase each other. I believe if I had that much energy I would explode.

Here you go, Ginger...

Tom was in his usual place in the morning sitting at the table, reading the paper after breakfast. He came across an article about a beautiful actress that was about to marry a football player who was known primarily for his lack of IQ and common knowledge.

He turned to his wife Linda, with a look of question on his face.

"I'll never understand why the biggest shmucks get the most attractive wives."

His wife replies, "Why, thank you, dear!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: