Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #55

Good morning everyone...

It is a coffee morning for sure. The air is crisp and cool. I like it. The past week I believe I met my goals. I strived for normalacy and I achieved it...at least as normal as I can ever be. I know that many of you reading this already had that run thru your minds. I simply said it first.

It is that time of year when I begin to think about a quick run to Lake Erie for Jumbo Perch fishing. I just wanna go. Nothing to far out...just a quick trip. Jackie and I have discussed this some and I think we are gonna give it a whirl. There are several bottles of wine (at The Garden) that will require my attention.

This morning the cats are in the mood to play chase. You can imagine two (2) adult cats running thru the house and trying to touch every piece of furniture as they go.

I am thinking I might have just one more cup of coffee before I start my day. I have several things that need to be done this weekend. None of them are very important. They just gotta be done. They also have to be done before 1900hrs. Everyone knows what happens then....Let's get this party started...

WE ARE...

MARSHALL!!!!!!

GO HERD


Here you go, Ginger...

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.

The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl: said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".

The teacher: asked, " What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl: replied, "Then you ask him".

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: