Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection#27

Good Morning Everyone...

This mornings blog is brought you from the kitchen table, where the sunshine is streaming thru the sliding back glass door, which leads to the back deck, where we will soon be grilling on the .....You get the idea, I'm sure.

The work week was very interesting. Training on the new system was completed and at close of business the computer people shut it down so it could not be used. The National Union has filed a demand to bargain and issued a cease and desist on this item. I am not sure when we get to use the new system. Did I mention that this will extend the amount of overtime we are working. I am starting to wear down.

The sun is shining. The cat is playing. Spring is in the air. I might have to start cleaning the fishing gear. Is it time for that yet?

There are several of you that know my friend Kenny. This weekend is his 66th birthday. He is at his mothers house celebrating. Everyone should try and say something.

This morning,my house is filled with 14 y/o girls. I thought there was 20ish, but was informed that I had miscounted. There was only three. Where did all of the ice cream go?

Here you go, Ginger...

One night a fellow drove his secretary home after she had imbibed a little too much at an office reception. Although this was an innocent gesture, he decided not to mention it to his wife, who tended to get jealous easily.

The next night the man and his wife were driving to a res- taurant. Suddenly he looked down and spotted a high-heel shoe half hidden under the passenger seat. Not wanting to be conspicuous, he waited until his wife was looking out her window before he scooped up the shoe and tossed it out of the car.

With a sigh of relief, he pulled into the restaurant parking lot. That's when he noticed his wife squirming around in her seat. "Honey," she asked, "have you seen my other shoe?"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: