Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #28

Good Morning Everyone...

My first thought this morning is about fishing (think of that). I am sure that the State Hatcheries are stocking trout everywhere. I might have to go and drown some Powerbait. Nothing like some good fresh trout.

Josie cat is busy this morning playing on her personal microwave cart...you know, the one where I am allowed to put the microwave on top and she uses the bottom shelf as storage for her catnip mice and play area. She is hard at it this morning.

Last night's dinner was GRILLED chicken. Thank God it is grilling season again. I even made some homemade BBQ sauce. Yummy.

Now, for those of you following the DIVORCE saga (Epic? or maybe even miniseries?)...The title to my truck has been taken to her lawyers office to await a signature from her. I hope that she doesn't delay so that I can get the new title and registration. This will, of course, bring closure to another chapter of the divorce. I hope that the next time I mention this it will be to say that this item has been completed.

There has been an experiment going on at my house. I have been trying to see how many items one refridgerator magnet can hold up...it is time for me to get some more magnets.

The past week has been filled with early to bed and early to rise. Personally, I am just thrilled with the way life goes. I am, afterall, on the correct side of the ground. The food I eat is good and the company I choose to keep is wonderful. Work is even going well. My new attitude is not one where I wait for the next "bad thing" but one where I look forward to more good and fun. I also know that in order to know when you have it good you have to experience the opposite of that. I will strive to enjoy the entire spectrum.

Here you go, Ginger...

After learning the Lamaze method of natural childbirth, I was admitted to the delivery room with my wife.

It seemed like an eternity before the doctor finally announced, "I've got the head now; just a few more minutes."

"Is it a girl or boy?" I asked excitedly.

The doctor replied, "I don't know. It's hard to tell by the ears."


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: