Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #29

Good Morning Everyone... is it really sunshining and warm on a Saturday? Even I feel energized today. I think there might be some vehicles getting cleaned (inside AND out)today.

I suppose I will start with the subject of work today.....enough said.

The house is filled with kids and a cat. Miss Josie Cat is so full of energy she makes me tired. The debate about getting her a companion has been going on. I think it will not be very long until a second cat is added to the household. Brings back a lot of memories.

I know that at the end of the last fishing season I said I wasn't going back to Port Clinton. I am not sure what it is, but, I seem to be drawn there. I am planning a trip back. I am sure that Jackie and I will have a blast.

Speaking of trips...looks like a funfilled 3 or 4 days in Hilton Head,SC coming up for me. Stayed tuned for the details.Also,if anyone has any suggestions about what to do just let me know...since I have never been there.

Here is an update for those of you following the post divorce proceedings. The ex-wife has not been to her lawyer's to sign the title to my truck yet. I can't say it's her fault as the lawyer didn't say they had gotten in contact with her to have her come in and sign. When the title is signed there will only be one item left between us and...she appears to be following the court order on that.

Dinner tonight will be BBQ'd chicken...on the GRILL. Tis the season. Might even be a beer involved in this grillin' thing.

Here you go , Ginger...and careful not to bust a stitch...

A man and his wife were making their first doctor visit prior to the birth of their first child. After everything checked out, the doctor took a small stamp and stamped the wife's stomach with indelible ink.

The couple was curious about what the stamp was for, so when they got home, he dug out his magnifying glass to try to see what it was. In very tiny letters, the stamp said, "When you can read this without a needing a magnifying glass, come back and see me."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: