Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #26

Good Morning Everyone....

Will it ever quit snowing? I am soooo ready for some Spring/Summer. I seem to be spending more time looking at fishing trips on the internet. I just wanna go, catch something (fish) kill it, and cook it. Also, for those of you that laughed because I clarified what I wanted to catch...stop it...you knew exactly what I meant.

I finally got to start training on the new system at work. The concept is fantastic, and although it has been installed at several other locations there seems to be numerous "glitches." I still can hear the "Amway" song echoing thru my head. Guess we will have to wait and see.

It is quiet this morning, except for Miss Josie...running thru the house. She is a bundle of energy and I wish she could be taught to do something useful.

Lastly, before I move on...Congrats to the person that finished RT. God Bless you and I hope for only good news in your future.

Ginger...here you go...
Two elderly women were out driving in a large car - both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light."

After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again. Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, did you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!" Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh my! Am I driving?"

Well, until the next time...Please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: