Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #30

Good Morning everyone....

Here it is, another beautiful saturday.Seems as if summer is almost here. Lots of news from the past week.

First...there has been a new arrival at the house. Alex Cat. Josie Cat now has a new playmate. All seems to be well and and the cat chases are in full swing.

Second...My lawyer called. Guess what he has in his office. THE SIGNED TITLE TO MY TRUCK!!!!!!!I believe that will be enough written down about that.

Third...I worked part of a shift last night at Beech Fork....Levi, my friend, I certainly hope you enjoy the Bass tournament...and don't take your Gameboy.

Fourth...Today there will be a cookout at the house. Kenny brought down some nice NY Strips and I am going to grill them. Might even be convinced to drink a beer or two.

I suppose I should look back over the past month and reflect some on how my life has moved along. The waxing and waning of the moon through its cycles parallels my life. The changes that I have encountered can even be likened to the ebbing and flowing of ocean tides. Several times I have mentioned that you must have lows in order to know when you are high. There must be extremes so that you can find the middle. I have discovered that my life is average...and I like it. The house is alive with life. Thanks to ****** the counters are clean and the clothes are washed. Peace and tranquility rule my world.

Here you go, Ginger...

A three-year-old boy went with his dad to see a new litter of kittens.

On returning home, he breathlessly informed his mother, "There were two boy kittens and two girl kittens."

"How did you know that?" his mother asked.

"Daddy picked them up and looked underneath," he replied. "I think it's printed on the bottom."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: