Thursday, September 1, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #104

Good morning everyone,

It's saturday once again and I am so excited. Many of you know why I am excited and the rest will find out in next weeks blog. I am looking forward to the MU game. This young inexperienced team is going to start with a nationally ranked foe. GO HERD.

A friend of mine has a newsletter that you should look at. Here is the link Dawns Newsletter

The man told his doctor he wasn't able to do all the things around the house that he used to do. When the examination was complete, he said, "Now, Doc, I can take it. Tell me in plain English what's wrong with me."

"Well, in plain English," the doctor replied, "You're just a plain old lazy bum."

"Thank You." said the man. "Now give me the medical term, so I can tell my wife!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: