Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #107

Good morning everyone,

Saturday morning again.The weather outside appears to be grey and dreary..still, it is saturday. This morning, Josie Cat is running a marathon. She has ran back and forth so much that it is making me tired. Alex Cat has even given up chasing her. I am sure they will be asleep shortly, after all they are cats.

Several of you will recall that Jackie and I canned some banana peppers. Well, we tried them. Let me say the flavor was intense. Next year we intend to grow MILD banana peppers in the garden...Kenny, you can open the jar we gave you. They are ready.

The reason that I brought this up is that we did something a little different with one jar. This jar is a mix of the (plain old regular) banana peppers and the last of the Jalapeno Peppers. Anybody got enough nerve to give that a whirl? Since trying the plain banana peppers the mixed jar kinda scares me.


Here's a chuckle to start your day....

An elephant was drinking out of a river one day, when he spotted a turtle asleep on a log. So, he ambled on over and kicked it clear across the river.

"What did you do that for?" Asked a passing giraffe.

"Because I recognized it as the same turtle that took a nip out of my trunk 53 years ago."

"Wow, what a memory" commented the giraffe.

"Yes," said the elephant, "turtle recall".

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: