Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #103

Good morning everyone,

Saturday is upon us again and I am very glad. I do want to mention that we should all try and do something for those affected by Hurricane Irene. Can you imagine what something like this could do to your Saturday?

The coffee this morning is just right, even if I did make it myself. The cats have already exhausted themselves and are settling in as cats so often do....I think Josie is actually snoring.

This past week there was a VERY funny thing that happened inmy office. While I was talking to a vendor, on speakerphone, (while eating lunch at my desk) the vendor overheard others in my office. I explained to the vendor that it was Jackie and Phil, I told the vendor that Phil was "president of the Blind Veterans Association" (and he is). The vendor replied back..."Oh, you should see my duaghter...she's blonde too." The laughter could be heard a good distance down the hallway and now, Phil is reffered to as "President of the Blonde Veterans Association." I am sure there will be more to follow on this item.


Here's a chuckle to start your day...

Co-workers sympathized as my mother complained that her back was really sore from moving furniture.

"Why didn't you wait till your husband got home?" someone asked.

"I could have," my mother told the group," but the couch is easier to move if he's not on it."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: