Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #105

Good morning everyone,

I guess everyone now knows that last weekend we were at Garden City, SC. The weather was great, the fishing was great, and the company was great (apparently we had a great time). I will split the credit for scheduling our trip (between hurricanes) with Jackie.

Jackie says she is going to post the pics on her facebook page...and before anyone even asks me...they call the place "Drunken Jacks" for a reason. I think there is already a picture of that.

Here's a chuckle to start your day....

A Grandmother was surprised by her 7 year old grandson one morning when he had made her coffee.

She drank what was the worst cup of coffee in her life. When she got to the bottom there were three of those little green army men in the cup. She said, "Honey, what are the army men doing in my coffee?"

Her grandson said, "Grandma, it says on TV-'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup!'"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: