Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #73

Good morning everyone,

I want to start this off by saying...This past week at work I had one of the best cups of coffee I have had in a long time. Please refer to Saturday morning reflection #72 for the details. Also, let me say...

GO HERD

The past week was a full moon. You could tell because of all the crazies at work. I am hoping the next week straightens up some. I have talked with several people in the past week and it looks as if the talk is towards a fishing trip to Port Clinton (you know who you are). There was also a little discussion of some fishing in Lake Michigan. Jackie and I have also talked about going back to the beach and taking a trip out. Will summer ever get here?


Here you go, Ginger...

A tom cat and a tabby cat were courting on a back fence at night.

The tom leaned over to the tabby with pent up passion and purred... "I'll die for you!"

The tabby gazed at him from under lowered eye lids and asked, "How many times?"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: