Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #71

Good morning everyone...

Once again it is saturday morning. Another weekend that will travel past much too quickly and force us all to return to "the grind." This morning I was reviewing my retirement plan and was surprised to discover that my anticipated retirement year was on the list. The government offers investments into something called "lifecycle" funds. The year I want to retire is the next one on the list. I suppose I should actually look into that.

Alex Cat and Josie Cat have settled down for the morning. There were cat races going on thru the house.I am still not sure how they determine the winner or...if there actually is one.

Since there is a bunch of snow on the ground I think I will just be lazy and hang out here. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Here you go, Ginger...

"Nice dog. What's its name?" I asked my friend's 10-year old son.

"Bob," he said.

"And what's your cat's name?"

"Bob."

"Well, how do you keep them straight?" I asked.

"Well, one is Bob Cat and the other is Bob Barker," the boy answered.

"Go ahead and tell him your rabbit's name," his father suggested.

The kid smiled and said... "Dennis Hopper."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: