Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #39

Good morning everyone...

Today, I want to say something about Memorial Day. While we are enjoying family and cookouts...lets take a minute to remember how we got the freedom to do it and those that aren't here anymore.

I need to make a correction from last week. The Crappie were cooked on monday evening. They were yummy. Jackie cleaned them on Sunday. Only 12 nice Crappie.

This has been one of those weeks. I was going to have Friday off, but Levi called Thursday evening and asked me to work midnite shift. I did and Jackie came out and fished. She caught a Bass that was about 11 inches long. It was a good night.

The house is filled with 15 y/o girls. Do they always sleep so late on Saturdays?

This item is for everyone that follows the gardening at the house. WE HAVE A TOMATO ON THE PLANTS. I wanted to eat it but Jackie decided that we needed to let it grow bigger than a cashew.

The Beans and Cucumbers are growing like crazy. Its gonna be a good summer.

Here you go Ginger...

A very dirty little boy came in from playing in the yard and asked his mother, "Who am I?"

Ready to play the game she said, "I don't know! Who are you?"

"WOW!" cried the child. "Mrs. Johnson was right! She said I was so dirty, my own mother wouldn't recognize me!"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: