Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #35

Good morning everyone...

Lets start todays reflection thinking about a new discovery I made on thursday...When you have a back spasm that is so painful you start to just curl up and are useless...there is a cure. I have discovered that Dilaudid(4mg) is a wonder drug. Thank you Dr. Rajan.

The rest of my week has been just fine. Everything just flowing along. Work is just work. Home life is great. The chores are getting done...and fishing weather is here.One of my friends stopped by and we discussed going up to the Hughes river area to do a little trout fishing. Souds like a good time to me.

Today...(NO LAUGHING) I am getting fitted for a TUX. My friend is getting married (in a couple months) and I will be there with him. I know the happy couple will be good for each other. I also have decided not to pull the chilicothe trick on him. The repercussions could be devastating.

Last weekends Sangria get together did not goes as planned but I believe everyone that set out to catch a buzz did. We all had a great time. I believe grill and chill with some Perch is next. Gonna be a blast.

Here you go, Ginger...

A man and his wife were lying in bed the other night when he noticed she had bought a new book entitled, "What 20 Million American Women Want."

He grabbed the book out of her hands and started thumbing through the pages.

His wife was a little annoyed. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

He calmly replied, "I just wanted to see if they spelled my name right."


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: