Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #38

Good morning everyone...

Lets start out today talking about the recent amount of airplane crashes. I think I am going to think seriously about driving until all of the "old" planes have crashed.

I suppose another piece of news is the oil moving towards Florida. That is going to devastate the economy there. Guess I won't be fishing there this year.

Speaking of fishing...tonight I work at Beech Fork. I am thinking Crappie for dinner on sunday. Yummy.

This past week at work has been just fine. I can't seem to get caught up, but am I really suppose to? The papers come in and I shuffle them, then send them on to someone else. Seems like such a waste of time, yet they continue to pay me. Fair trade...I reckon.

The goldfish pond in the front yard is looking good. We (Jackie and I) have fixed a new type of waterfall. I suppose it might need some adjustments, but we will get to that. Jackie also planted some flowers around it. Looking good....and the fish seem happier.

Here you go Ginger...
A grandmother overheard her 5-year-old granddaughter playing "wedding." The wedding vows went like this:

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say may be held against you, you have the right to have an attorney present. You may kiss the bride."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: