Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #18

Happy New Year Everyone...

Let me start this morning by saying that I hope everyone has a prosperous and wonderful new year that is filled with adventure and joy.

This morning as I look around the house I see the things that have been allowed into my life. I see Latisha, Josie Cat, and stuff. My life is filling with with people that care for me and that I care about. I hope that I can clear the bile and venom from the past few years from my life and keep it gone. Monday, as many of you know, I have to once again return to the lawyers office to sign paperwork. The paperwork to make a correction to my divorce papers. A simple administrative error. I also have to "fill out" a form for me to get her to sign so that I can get the title to MY TRUCK. Being the cunt that she is, she refused to sign it as she was afraid that I would try and take her "vehicle" with it. Doesn't she have any sense and see that the form is for the Great State of Ohio and she exists in kentucky? Perhaps this is just another way to try and irritate me. She did make the Blog, but let me assure everyone that this is only a minor impostion.

New Years Eve was wonderful. I will tell everyone that we were at Chief Logan State Park. The lodge is fantastic, the food very good, the wine tasty, and the company fantastic.

The weather today is cold. There is snow on the ground (although not a lot). I think I am gonna BBQ some pork ribs for dinner. Sounds good. I will get the slow cooker down in a few minutes.

Ginger....here you go....

Late one night I stopped at one of those 24-hour gas station mini-marts to get myself a fresh-brewed cup of coffee. When I picked up the pot, I could not help noticing that the brew was as black as asphalt and just about as thick.

"How old is the coffee you have here?" I asked the woman who was standing behind the store counter.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I've only been working here two weeks."

Well, until the next time...Please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: