Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #19

Good Morning Everyone...This mornings reflection finds me bleary eyed and sleepy. The ghosts of the past seem to have wanted me awake last night. They did that mission very well.

Once again things are changing in my life. New adventures to look forward to. New paths to be followed. I suppose I am just not sure where they will lead. Those of you that know about the job offer...I have decided to decline as I don't want to start over outside of the government. Guess I will be staying a while longer.

Josie Cat is sitting on the arm of the chair beside me. I envy her ability to sleep the unburdened sleep that cats so often have. I can almost hear her snoring.

How about this weather? I haven't seen it this cold here since the late 70's. I saw colder weather in North Dakota, but here? WOW...maybe I should send for a Nodak woman to keep me warm. There are a couple of people chuckling over that....Oof Da

Ginger...once again I didn't forget about you...

The newlywed wife said to her husband when he returned from work, "I have great news for you. Pretty soon, we're going to be three in this house instead of two."

Her husband ran to her with a smile on his face and delight in his eyes.

He was glowing with happiness and kissing his wife when she said, "I'm glad that you feel this way since tomorrow morning, my mother moves in with us."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: