Saturday, August 29, 2009

WOW what a week

Good morning everyone....It has been quite a week. Work has been super busy, and as usual for the government everything is in an uproar. I suppose it is just par for the course. Everyday I am asked if the divorce/property settlement is done. The answer is NO. The negotiations now are around who is going to pay the half of tricia's ford explorer when and how much. Just almost there...won't that be a relief.
The other question has been....Have you given tricia her surprise yet? The answer to that is also NO. I will not until she she has signed the papers.

The weekend of the 13th is coming up and finally I will be heading for Cleveland. I hope that is as fun as I think it will be. Might even get a little sightseeing done and post some pics...hope so anyway.

Oh well..until the next time, please remember that I have to pay the bills(and some of tricia's).

No comments: