Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection

Good Morning everyone...

It is time for some saturday morning reflection. Time to sit here and review the events of the past week and let my mind put them into their proper place.The past week I have met new people, reset priorities, and laid to rest a huge piece of my past. Some things were good and some things were sad. As we all know, there must be a mixture of both in order to fully experience life.

Many of you have been curious about the final result of my divorce. Well, as expected, the paperwork is not done as my EX-WIFE cannot close the deal on paying for what the judge has assigned to her. I am sure that she is doing her very best to figure a way to screw me again. I have this message for her....I already have a trick (or 2) up my sleeve...I am just waiting for you to sign the papers so that I can hand it to you. I am sure you won't be pleased, and don't really care.

Those of you that know me well, also know that I believe that God has a plan for us all. There have been events in the past week that haved renewed my faith and shown me that there is hope. I look forward to next week when I am faced with new challenges.

Let us all keep the faith and strive to bring America back to what made us great....Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills (and some of tricia's)

No comments: