Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Settlement

Today was the day for the property settlement...as everyone predicted...I got screwed. Not as bad as some people predicted that I would, but screwed.

Here is what I have to say...tricia, if you read this (and I know that you do), Keep your FAT ASS and your whelp away from me. Don't call. Don't text (anymore). Don't bother me. I am not gonna talk about the 50ish pounds you have packed on...go ahead and say it...I have always been a big boy...you are just a fat lazy cow (my apologies to the cows of this world). Please remember my favorite saying about the sun shining on the same little dogs ass all the time. I was prepared for the Judge to assign me half of the vehicle that your sloppy ass let get sold at auction because you wouldn't make the payment. Watch for it cause its coming.

I hope you are proud of what you have done and what you have become...a drain on society. You are exactly the type of creature your mother deals with everyday (for those uninformed her mother is a social worker with the state of Ohio). I also want everyone to know about the box of stuff your sister said I left at YOUR house and that you guys were going to burn. It was a cheap price to pay to get away from you. I hope to never see you again.

On a much brighter note...life has become good and once again lights are glowing in the Knight household. Unitl the next time please remember that I have to pay the bills (and some of tricia's)

No comments: