Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rain

Here I am sitting at home. There is a very cold rain coming down outside. I appreciate the roof over my head today. Tonights plans include a date with a very nice young lady. I look forward to it. I believe dinner will be at Applebees.

I realize this blog has become about absolutely nothing and I kind of like it. My random thoughts concerning the world and Troy's way in it. There will be very few attempts to make money or even sign you up for anything. I am just not interested.

Sunday Kenny and I are going down to cave run lake and see whats going on. Might even manage to get a line in the water. I wouldn't mind a meal with sone fresh fish, beans and cornbread. Sounds really good.

Until next time

please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: