Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hectic

Sorry to all of my readers for not posting for a while. Contrary to popular belief I have not been in prison. Nor was I imprisoned in a foreign country for doing something stupid.

Todays post is just going to be short sweet and to the point. I am liking my life again. It is just wonderful to laugh and have a good time. Much of the sadness has left and the fun has returned. I hope to file my divorce papers very soon (at least an answer to what is already there) and get that mess over with. I have determined that there is not and will not be any form of reconciliation.

Lets look at the brighter side. There is a young lady named ----- that has entered my life and I am most intrigued with her. She is pretty and smart and sexy. I am a very lucky man. We'll see how that goes.

The boating season is upon us and here is some advice. Beer in the left hand steer with the right...

until next time please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: