Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

Today is Sunday and I must say it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day. The sun is shining and ...I woke up on the correct side of the ground this morning. Everyone at my house is becoming more and more concerned. Jake Dog is growing older and his hips are failing him fast. I am afraid that he won't be with us much longer. I wish he was a pup again.

Gotta put in some overtime today. Seems that with my office being three people down we just can't keep the work caught up. I expect I will see a few others there this morning also.

My dear sweet wonderful soon to be ex wife texted me yesterday...all I told her was for her to speak with her lawyer...since my lawyer has now spoken to hers. I hate that it has to be that way, but she went and got a temporary order requiring me to pay half of her marital debt. She did conveniently leave all of my bills off of the order. My attorney is asking for it to be set aside or...for her to have to pay half of mine. I am sure that will go over like a rock.

The final mater in that is...the divorce is paid for and all that remains is a legal split of the debt and signing of the papers. I am pretty sure she doesn't realize that she will lose money from her VA comp check and also her health insurance. Yes, I know her other ex husband will have to carry coverage on her kids...Good Luck with that, Josh.

My blog posts seem to be growing. I believe it is directly related to the fact that I feel better and life is on the upswing. See you guys on the lake...until next time

Please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: