Monday, March 23, 2009

2 Beer Dinner

Dinner tonight was good. Steaks and beer (with french fries). I am at peace with myself and my decisions. I think my career is going in a good direction. Today one of the supervisors stopped to ask my advice in reference to some issues he was having. My union training has come in handy. Good Luck Dale.

I hope to write more in this blog...more volume and more entries. Now, for the weekend. Gonna be a blast. ----- is taking me to a club in charleston to listen to her favorite band. I am gonna have a great time. Kinda hope that I don't have to show my Redneck side. For any one who has a question about that (and needs to know) please refer back to the incident at Sharkeys in Huntington in early 2000.

until then

please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: