Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Reflection #124

Good Morning Everyone...

Here it is...Saturday again. YEEHAW!!

I have heard that parts of our area are going to get ice and snow. I am hoping that the area where I am does not get any of that. I have been getting fliers, in the mail, about Walleye fishing. I am going to attempt to go up this year and get in a day of fishing. The Walleye levels in my freezer are very low. The last flyer I received said they are expecting 11 to 15 inch Perch this year. I don't know what the limits will be, but I wouldn't mind a freezer full of those.

There aren't any big plans for this weekend, but it is way better than work. I am sure that Jackie and I will find something to get into.

Here's a chuckle to start your day...

A girl says to a salesman, "I'm not sure if I should buy a sweatshirt or a windbreaker."

He says, "Well, that depends. Are you gonna sweat, or are you gonna break wind?"

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: