Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Morning Reflection #122

Good morning everyone...

Here it is...Saturday again. I am so glad that I am not working today. A day off does a body good.

There isn't much to write about...the week has been slow and seems to have been filled with technical crap from work. Normally, I try to leave out the boring details.

THE MARSHALL UNIVERSITY BASKETBALL team is having a THUNDEROUS start to the season. I am very impressed. I believe the team will be contending for the C-USA Title.

Here's a chuckle to start your day...

A group of bikers were riding when they saw a woman about to jump off The Tampa Bay Bridge,so they stopped. The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity either,so he asked... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So she does... And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I've ever had!
That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why in the world would
you want to commit suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl........".

The authorities think she may have been pushed.

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: