Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Morning Reflection #123

Good morning everyone...

Can you believe there is snow on the ground? Damn, and I am not in hibernation. I should be.

The past week has been spent battling a cold/sinus infection. I seem to be on the mend. Thank Goodness.

Jackie and I have not made many plans for the weekend. I am sure that whatever we do will be better than work. Let me say this..the coffee and the company is good this morning. I am going for another cup.

Here's a chuckle to start your day....

Jock once attended a Temperance lecture given by Scotland's top medical man, a noted anti-drink campaigner.

The speaker began by placing a live, wriggling worm in a glass of whisky. After a moment or two it died and sank to the bottom.

The speaker said quietly to the audience, "Now my friends, what does this tell us?"

Jock piped up, "If you drink whisky you'll not be bothered by worms!"


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: