Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection #79

Good morning everyone...

The countdown has begun, in less than 30 days there will be another driver in the house.

I know the weather people say it is going to rain, but I just can't help but to love this time of year. It is almost spring (should be named walleye season) and I am so ready for it. I bet there is a weekend trip to Lake Eerie rapidly approaching. Should I call now and make dinner reservations at The Garden....For those of you that know (Adam)...This is the year I get a beer glass from there.

Here you go, Ginger...
An elephant and a crocodile were swimming in the jungle, when the elephant spots a turtle sunning himself on a rock. The elephant walks over to the turtle, picks him up in his trunk and hurls him far into the jungle.

"What did you do that for?" asked the crocodile.

The elephant answered, "That turtle was the one that bit me almost fifty years ago."

The crocodile said, "And you remembered him after all these years? Boy, you sure do have a good memory."

"Yep," says the elephant. "Turtle recall."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: