Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #67

Good morning everyone...

Seems as if winter has gripped the area and the snow will attack us again. I am already sick of the snow. Enough talk about the weather...

Everyone already knows Jackie. There is some BIG NEWS. She is going to have a .....GRAND BABY...Yes, Jackie is going to be a MAW MAW. Does that officially make her old? There has been some discussion about all of this and the conclusion is that we have no control in this matter. The baby will be born whenever it wants to...no matter what we say. She is already looking at cribs and stuff.....

Today is the day I will finish my Christmas shopping. I am not sure what I will be getting Jackie, although I have already obtained some presents. Gonna have to work on this some.

Here you go, Ginger...
A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a pit bull on a leash. Behind her, a short distance back, were about 200 women walking single file.

The woman was so curious that she respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My husband's."

"What happened to him?"

The woman replied, "My dog attacked and killed him."

She inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"

The woman answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two women.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Get in line."


Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: