Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #64

Good morning everyone...

This morning I am up early. Seems as if Jackie and I have a million things to do. We might get some of them done. Lets start this morning by talking about THE MARSHALL UNIVERSITY THUNDERING HERD. How about another win!!

WE ARE!!!!!


MARSHALL!!!!!!

The weather justs keeps getting colder. It seems to make me depressed with winter fast approaching. I am ready for some more summer.

Work has been going pretty well. I can't really complain, although I seem to be busier and busier. The job itself is not really bad.

Life appears to be just normal. There really isn't much to cover. I think the best things happen on the weekend and the time I spend at work is simply my punishment for vacation and time off. This weekend...the cats are going to the vet. I am sure they will NOT be pleased with us.

Here you go, Ginger...

A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks, "Can you tell me how long it'll take to fly from San Francisco to New York City?"

The agent replies, "Just a minute..."

"Thank you," the blonde says, and hangs up.

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: