Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection #42

Good morning everyone...

The past week has had several incidents worthy of being written about. The first is "The BUG incident." Seems there was a lightning bug that got into the house. Josie cat and Alex cat chased him from room to room. Finally the bug settled on the side of the refrigerator. Alex cat sat down and meowed "treed" just like an old coon dog would have.

Vacation plans are starting to come together. A Port Clinton trip has been scheduled. Alas...I will be there for 2 for 1 bottles of wine night. How terrible for me.

After I finish writing this I believe Jackie and I are going to find a hotel for vacation. North Carolina beaches look out, cause here we come.

The past week at work has been just fine. Nothing too far out happening...just work.

Tonight, the plans seem to be dinner and a movie for Jackie and I. Sounds like a good time. Maybe I will convince her to take me to a fancy go to eatin' place...never can tell.

Here you go, Ginger...

Three elderly men are at the doctor's office for a memory test. The doctor asks the first man, "What is three times three?" "274," came the reply. The doctor rolls his eyes and looks up at the ceiling, and says to the second man, "It's your turn. What is three times three?"

"Tuesday," replies the second man. The doctor shakes his head sadly, then asks the third man, "Okay, your turn. What's three times three?"

"Nine," says the third man.

"That's great!" says the doctor. "How did you get that?"

"Simple," he says, "just subtract 274 from Tuesday."

Well, until the next time...please remember that I have to pay the bills.

No comments: