Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection #4

This week has gone by so fast. The weather is changing and the rain keeps coming down. I guess the home grown tomato season is over. Sad, but there is always next year.

This morning I am not very reflective. My thoughts seems to be arranging everything in black and white with no grey areas. I am not going to whine on about how lucky I am to just be alive or how great the world is. Everything is fine in my life and it just makes me happy.

Decisions I have made for(and about) me are slowly coming into effect. I am striving to improve me in several areas. I think I have the attitude part down pat. Now, just need to work on my laziness. We shall see how that goes.

Well, until the next time please remember that I have to pay the bills

No comments: